Strategic Planning and Goal Setting
● Strategic planning.
● Organizational assessment.
● Public input.
● Organizational visioning.
● SWOT analysis (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats).
● Developing a mission.
● Asset mapping.
● Developing and assigning action steps.
● Paradigm shifting.
● Partnerships and collaboration.
● Developing leadership.
● Board training.
● Organizational influence.
● Organizational transitioning.
● Revisiting the plan.
Alternative Youth Activities, Inc.; Oregon Coast Community Action; Coos County Airport District; Coos Art Museum; Southwestern Oregon Community College; Coos History Museum; Umpqua Economic Development Partnership; Douglas Timber Operators; Pacific Cove Humane Society; City of North Bend; Bay Area First Step; Oregon Coast Music Association; City of Coquille; Oregon International Port of Coos Bay